Tuesday, March 14, 2006

checking off the to do list: Aquarium

Ok, it's clean, and the last goldfish has been traded in, I'm getting the PH up to 7.0 and the water temp to 72. New fish soon...

what to get what to get...

Stores are all sold out and backordered on clown loaches, since the Finding Nemo movie I guess they are popular. I think just a bunch of tetras, a few catfish, and a few danio's to start. Keep it simple at first.

I go to Connie's in Oakland (a few blocks north of the Hells' Angels clubhouse) for supplies and some fish. I like the people there, but it is not the biggest selection. Might look around more this time.

Any places I should checkout in the East Bay for fish? Anybody ever bought fish on the internet? Feel free to email or leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Check out Albany Aquarium in Albany or Ocean Aquarium in SF. Both use plants brilliantly and their tanks are beautiful. Be prepared to spend some money- you will be inspired.

    ReplyDelete