Monday, December 18, 2017

Big Rick On Fiverr For Voice Work

#sidehustle


I am on Fiverr and ready to do some voice work.
It is about $35 for 150 words.

demos and info at the link

I am a 35+ year San Francisco market radio vet. I am not a radio guy with a big scary voice. I have always been a friendly happy sounding "invisible friend" to my listeners no matter the music I was playing.

I have a good voice for your upbeat regular guy read without sounding phony.

I will read copy exactly as written so be sure of what it says.

My audio samples are at soundcloud.com/big-rick-stuart
and bigrick.com

Currently I do 10 am to 3pm Monday to Saturday at 99.3 The Vine KVYN in Napa. I also help produce and host our Vine Time Podcast.

Before The Vine I was at Classic Rock KFOX 98.5 San Jose.
I spent 10 years doing afternoons at AAA KFOG San Francisco from 2000 to 2010.
From 1986 to 2000 I did afternoons at Alternative Live 105 KITS San Francisco.
I also worked at Alternative KQAK The Quake in San Francisco and KNAC in Long Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment