Monday, April 12, 2004

David Bowie coming back this weekend and I'm doing a special Friday night on KFOG

To go on about how much I like Bowie's music would be incomplete no matter how much I write. He is an artist I have liked since I was a little kid, thru high school, college, and today. I have been lucky enough to play something by him at every station I have worked at.



This Friday night after 10@10 (probably starting around 10:45 pm) I will host a Bowie set that will be like what his live setlist on the current Reality tour will be like. You can listen on 104.5 FM (SF) and 97.7 (SJ) and online at KFOG.COM.



I've got some cool special tracks to play. It's going to be a good set. His current tour is a real crowd pleaser. You can find setlists and lots of updates at this link:



David Bowie News Latest



Oh see the iTunes list on the left? I'm listening to stuff for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment