Friday, May 21, 2004

Free CD offer update

I got a few more, so you have until the end of the weekend to email me your mailing address and I'll send one out to ya. Some have been sent to such exotic and far away places as Japan, Norway, and Berkeley.



What's on it?



Good stuff, see the list on the left? Those are songs from it, just refresh the page to see the latest. I'm playing the songs in my iTunes for you to see, but not hear. (can't do that) Thanks to Kung Tunes.



If you don't know songs or the artists, well that's the point of a new music sampler.



Ok now click that email link above and send me your info. I'm behind a little on mailing some out so if you sent me your address I'll get to it. Some people said they want one but haven't given their mailing address yet.



No master database thing here. I delete your email after I send it out. No worries.



I so like Joss Stone...



Just noticed tracks 12 and 13 are flip flopped.



I so like My Morning Jacket...

No comments:

Post a Comment