Thursday, May 27, 2004

ISLAMIC PATHS-Articles-Stories of Conversion-Brothers-Yahiye Adam Gadahn (American)

See a name on tv, look it up on the net. Amazing what you will find...



One of the names mentioned by the FBI yesterday is a kid from S.Cal. named "Adam Gadahn" put his name in a search engine and look around.



Google results but look fast as the results will probably be jammed with news stories that have his name at any time. I guess Google hasn't caught up yet. Here is part of some text you can easily find:



Yahiye Adam Gadahn (American)



"In the meantime, I had become obsessed with demonic Heavy Metal music, something the rest of my family (as I now realize, rightfully so) was not happy with. My entire life was focused on expanding my music collection. I eschewed personal cleanliness and let my room reach an unbelievable state of disarray. My relationship with my parents became strained, although only intermittently so. I am sorry even as I write this."

No comments:

Post a Comment