Wednesday, June 23, 2004

KRON 4 news video from KFOG visit

They came to do a story about the concert season, and what shows are selling and what shows aren't.



Here is a link to a list of stories. Look on the right about 1/2 way down under featured video's and click on "Concert Ticket Sales Down". It is a windows media file in some special player. Not Mac friendly (boohoo).



They ran it last night in 9 pm and 11 pm newscasts. The 9pm version showed me as an Alice DJ. It was corrected for 11pm. They got me talking a little on and off the air. The reporter Vicki Liviakis (former radio reporter at KFRC "20 20 news on KFRC") also did a segment walking in front of me. We thought it would be funny to have my feet up on the desk to my right, so we did it. My big ol' Authentic Vans make a brief appearance.



I decided to pretend I was doing something so I was moving some faders on the board but they were all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment