Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Park Tool TP#2 a must have?

I dropped my mountain bike off at Alamo Bikes today.



1469 Danville Blvd.

Danville, CA 94507

925-837-8444



It needed a few adjustments. I'm a big guy, I bend things, and I like to ride over all the stuff you are supposed to avoid, or it seems that way. So I'm hoping it won't cost too much, and poking around my buddy's shop and I see this:







Park Tool USA, the world's leader in professional bicycle shop tools has introduced the ultimate reading room accessory. The Park Tool TP#2 Toilet Paper Holder brings the action of the open road or trail home for those moments of silent introspection.



The TP#2 is 100% Park Tool Linear Butted Chro-Moly with a mirrored chrome finish. A Ball bearing headset allows 360 degree roll rotation. The fork is without retention tabs and comes with a competition quick release front skewer for fast roll changes. One size fits all compact frame design.



Had to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment