Friday, August 19, 2005

PS2 online with World Championship Poker

I bought this game at Costco, it is a PS2 poker game that lets you play online if you have your game system set up for that. I do and the game is ok. But (big but) the players look like cavemen/women with clothes. Really "missing link" looking. But the game it is ok. Why not play online with the 'puter? Because I don't like to spend ALL my time on the iBook and I haven't really found a good Mac online poker game yet.

So if you play World Championship Poker on a PS2 and go online and see "Tuco", that's me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rick,

    My wife and I both play poker occasionally from our Macs at PokerPages. They have free sit-and-play poker, as well as a $15/month "Poker School" and even for-pay play if you're brave. The tournaments usually have 300-400 people join, and have some really good players. The Mac client is excellent.

    http://www.pokerpages.com/poker-software

    If you see Krails or Drails in a game say howdy. =)

    ReplyDelete