Friday, September 16, 2005

Site Meter and Google blog search

I use SiteMeter to see my see stats. There isn't much, I average about 300 visits a day. Most people come because of a search and read one page of the blog and move on. Some people click around.

Site Meter is pretty cool. It tells you the domain name, location, with a map, and lat/long, time spent, refering page, search words to find your site, entry and exit pages of each visitor and more.



anyway

Recently I started to see referring links from Google searches from http://blogsearch.google.com/. Google is testing a blog search give it a try and read about it here.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm trying to do my part. :)

    I put you on my blogroll, and I'm checking your blog at least once a day, but for now, I'm afraid it won't add up to much. It appears that, for the most part, I get less hits per day than you do.

    I'm in Colorado, but I used to listen to you when you were at Live 105. It's awesome to see you with your own blog!

    ReplyDelete