Thursday, April 15, 2004

AT&T Wireless Launches First Music Recognition Service in the US (of course it doesn't work on my phone)

MobileMag.com says:



"AT&T Wireless announced the availability of a new music recognition service today that allows customers to identify songs simply by placing their phones near a music speaker. The service is the first of its kind in the US, and adds to AT&T Wireless' industry-leading portfolio of music-related content and offers.



Designed for today's on-the-go music fans, customers simply dial "#ID" (#43) from any AT&T Wireless phone to initiate the service. When prompted, customers then hold the phone near the music source for approximately 15 seconds. Users will immediately receive a text message on their wireless phone with the name of the song title and recording artist."



I tried and got "beep beep your call cannot be completed as dialed". Hmm anybody try this? I couldn't get it to work.



BTW my phone shows Cingular sometimes and AT&T Wireless sometimes. They switch is happening I guess. (to Cingular). Do I have M Life? Hell I don't freaking know. M Life, whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment