Thursday, April 15, 2004

Pimp My Ride! Whaa?





All right let's get this sraight, I hate MTV, but this new show Pimp My Ride rrrules!



So does Ride with Funkmaster Flex on Spike TV,



and of course



Orange County Chopper's American Choppers But hey they NEVER use a torque wrench? What's up with that?!



And A Bike Is Born hosted by a fine British chap, more restore that hot rod.



Some of the best art I've ever seen has been at car and bike shows. It is mindblowing what a good show car has had done to it. Much respect to the welders and painters. Wanna see? The Good Guys show schedule is here and the Low Rider tour schedule is here.







Oh all this reminds me, the 66 Olds Toronado in the driveway goes to the exhaust guy for some growling Flowmaster 40's then off to the paint and body shop.



I think I am going to strip off all the chrome and have a blacked out no chrome mean machine look. Or maybe not.







update: Just saw "Pimp My Ride" listed as a segment for Jay Leno Friday 4/23. Now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment